200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training as a Life Changing Experience
A yoga teacher training is a life-changing experience, one of full immersion into the ancient art form of the yogic sciences. At the end of the course, you are certificated to teach yoga across the world, but many find that it is far more than this. They take away with them a new skill-set for their mind, body, and soul alongside many new memories, friends, and experiences to last the rest of their life. Completing a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course covering Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama backed up with theoretical studies of anatomy, philosophy and mantra will take your Yoga practice to a whole new level.
200 Hour teacher training highlights:
- In depth study of Asanas or body postures involved in Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga.
- Asanas and their relevance to the human muscles and well being.
- Meditation and healing spiritual lessons to strengthen the mental strength.
- Mantra Chanting and its vibrational benefits.
- Brief understanding of Ayurveda and Indian detoxification practices.
- Theory of Yoga and Ayurvedic sciences.
- Stress free living practices.
- Detoxification and deep cleansing of the body through Shat Kriyas.
- Vedic and spiritual relationship of Yoga.
- The eight limbs of Yoga.
- Ayurvedic massage sessions
- Relaxation techniques such as Yoga Nidra.
- An introduction into subtle body, Chakra healing, Trataka Meditation, Kundalini Meditation, Nada Brahma and Mantra Meditation
- Counselling to gain immense control over the unbalanced intellect along with conquering the body ailments.
- A group study environment with other like-minded individuals to start your yogic journey
What will you learn during a 200 Hour Yoga teacher training?
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training will pave a life-path of the spiritual, physical and the emotional dimensions of yoga enthusiasts and aspiring yogis. During the 200 hours, lessons in the following subjects will be taught to give students a full understating of the many layers of yoga, provided to you by the finest instructors.
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga anatomy
- Yoga Adjustment and Alignment
- Teaching Methodology
- Additional classes such as Humour therapy and Dance Yoga
- Developing the understanding of Ayurveda, Naturopathy and detoxification therapies
Yoga and Ayurveda have a strong spiritual and holistic connection. Yoga has prolonged effect on the entire well being, while Ayurveda is known for detoxifying body, mind, and soul, is the oldest healthcare science in the world. But gradually the eminence of combining these two arts was felt; making it a well- practiced art amidst the sacred green forests. Both the arts go hand in hand with an effective yoga teacher training kerala, renowned for Ayurveda.
We have our 200-hour yoga teacher training centers in Nepal, Rishikesh, and Kerala. To Know about yoga teacher training courses fees, visit: Fee Schedule
Overview: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Date: 07th Feb– 04th March 2019
Price: 1350 USD (Shared Room) or 1500 USD (Private Room)
Overview: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Kerala
Date: 07th Feb – 04th March 2019
Price:1650 USD (Shared Room) or 1800 USD (Private Room)