200hrs Yoga Teacher Training India
200 Hour Teacher Training as a Life Changing Experience
A yoga teacher training is a life-changing experience, one of full immersion into the ancient art form of the yogic sciences. At the end of the course, you are certificated to teach yoga across the world, but many find that it is far more than this. They take away with them a new skill-set for their mind, body, and soul alongside many new memories, friends, and experiences to last the rest of their life. Completing a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course covering Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, Meditation, and Pranayama backed up with theoretical studies of anatomy, philosophy and mantra will take your Yoga practice to a whole new level.
200 Hour teacher training highlights:
- In depth study of Asanas or body postures involved in Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga.
- Asanas and their relevance to the human muscles and well being.
- Meditation and healing spiritual lessons to strengthen the mental strength.
- Mantra Chanting and its vibrational benefits.
- Brief understanding of Ayurveda and Indian detoxification practices.
- Theory of Yoga and Ayurvedic sciences.
- Stress free living practices.
- Detoxification and deep cleansing of the body through Shat Kriyas.
- Vedic and spiritual relationship of Yoga.
- The eight limbs of Yoga.
- Ayurvedic massage sessions
- Relaxation techniques such as Yoga Nidra.
- An introduction into subtle body, Chakra healing, Trataka Meditation, Kundalini Meditation, Nada Brahma and Mantra Meditation
- Counselling to gain immense control over the unbalanced intellect along with conquering the body ailments.
- A group study environment with other like-minded individuals to start your yogic journey
What will you learn during a 200 Hour Yoga teacher training?
The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training will pave a life-path of the spiritual, physical and the emotional dimensions of yoga enthusiasts and aspiring yogis. During the 200 hours, lessons in the following subjects will be taught to give students a full understating of the many layers of yoga, provided to you by the finest instructors.
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Yoga philosophy
- Yoga anatomy
- Yoga Adjustment and Alignment
- Teaching Methodology
- Additional classes such as Humour therapy and Dance Yoga
- Developing the understanding of Ayurveda, Naturopathy and detoxification therapies
The Yoga Alliance
When looking to join a Yoga Teacher Training course, look for a school that is certified with Yoga Alliance. The accreditation means that the teacher training course meets the standards of the Yoga Alliance curriculum whilst acknowledging that the teachers are fully trained and experienced in their given fields. A comprehensive understanding of yoga under their guidance is assured. Following the completion of the course, a certificate is issued by the school. Thus, a student needs to register with the Yoga Alliance to be listed as a teacher (RYT) and to start sharing your knowledge anywhere in the world.
Overview: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Date: 07th Apr – 04th May 2018
Price: 1350 USD (Shared Room) or 1500 USD (Private Room)
Overview: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Kerala
Date: 07th Nov – 04th Dec 2018
Price:1650 USD (Shared Room) or 1800 USD (Private Room)