For some of us, the usual drill of an early morning comprises getting some coffee, sending kids to school, getting ready for work, fix a quick breakfast (if there is a cushion time) that you can munch on the go while commuting to work. The mornings are normally so busy that some of us do not even manage enough time to sit and patiently eat the most important meal of the day, let alone dedicate a fraction of it to some exercise. And, by evening, ache and stress attacks follow that disrupt the harmony of our body and our mind, until we drop dead in bed in an attempt to catch some sleep before the same drill starts all over again. One question arises here – if there was anything you would like to change about your entire day, what would that be? Did you just answer, “Wish the night were just a little longer, so I could sleep more and be less tired during the day.”
Normally, we do not look into the underlying cause behind our body demanding more sleep and, still repetitively hoping to feel more active through the day. We blame it on work and let it out on our loved ones at some point or another. However, the underlying reason behind feeling tired, lethargic, stressed actually depends a lot on the physical and the mental capacity of our body – its protracting levels. Gradually, our capacity to go through the daily routine degrades, if not taken care of at the right time.
By changing a very minute detail of your morning, you can turn it all around into your favor. This can be accomplished by including Surya Namaskar Yoga in your daily routine. By merely syncing your body’s cycle with the solar cycle, you can evolve into a new, fully transformed better version of yourself. It takes 20 minutes of your morning to adjust and add this slight modification.
Here are 12 incredible things that your body shall experience if you include a daily dosage of Sun Salutation Series in your life:
1. One of the primary Surya Namaskar benefits is that it strengthens the entire body.
2. Relieves constipation and promotes healthy digestion.
3. Stimulates the nervous system including the brain, lower plexus, spinal cord, etc. Surya Namaskar Yoga strongly aids in preventing memory loss, builds focus and concentration, improves the functioning of the brain. Activates Brain cells in the body.
4. It is a well known remedy to cure blood pressure and strengthens heart muscles. It also cures irregular heart beat.
5. Improves the capacity of the lungs, stimulates oxygen supply and regulates it to all the vital organs in the body.
6. Highly beneficial for improving blood circulation. Provides beautiful glow to the skin.
7. Promotes weight loss and activates basal metabolic rate of a person’s body.
8. Is a famous remedy for managing menstrual cramps and, also helpful in managing menopause stage. Due to its empowering effects on the uterus of a woman, Surya Namaskar Yoga also helps in making child birth comparatively easier.
9. Improves sexual functions of the body. Eradicates any internal flaws related to malfunctioning of sexual glands. Also, promotes healthy sexual appetite in a person.
10. Reduces strained joints problems. Lubricates sore muscles and joints and promotes their healthy functioning. Highly beneficial in managing arthritis, sciatica, other joint related ailments etc.
11. Improves mental and physical balance of the person’s body. Develops patience and builds stamina by increasing the mental capacity of the brain and the body.
12. Improves flexibility of the body and releases stiffness.
Most of all, it fills you up with magnanimous positive energy. You feel rejuvenated and alive.
Surya Namaskar Yoga comes with numerous benefits. The above mentioned ones are a mere fraction of its long list of prerogatives. Imbibe Surya Namaskar Yoga Asanas into your daily life and, live a healthy life – preserve the beautiful gift of nature by taking care of it.