Yoga is to control the mind modifications but not to suppress the natural tendencies of unconscious/conscious mind, here the first sutra is to discipline the mind, all our terms and conditions are made to enhance the quality of mind to be in discipline.
- Alcohol, tobacco, smoking and other drugs are not allowed during the course.
- No friends and relatives are allowed to stay with yoga students without any prior permission from the managements.
- 200$ must be paid in advance to confirm your bookings and remaining TTC payments must be made on the day of admission in the yoga school.
- All TTC students are requested to punctual on the TTC timetable and to attend all yoga course programs.
- Our course payments are pre contracted. In any circumstances the fees are non-refundable or non-transferrable unless the course is cancelled and there is no negotiable in fees.
- Unnecessary food like non-veg are not allowed during the course, the food in the yoga school is purely vegetarian, to experience an holistic and ayurvedic life style please don’t bring any outside food to eat.
- Weekly once karma yoga is practiced for 2 hrs.
- TTC students to understand the results of training programme cannot be guaranteed and your progress depends on your effort during in and outside the class and your individual results can be vary from person to person, that depends on the yoga trainer or instructors.
- During the classes, mobile phones, cameras, and recording equipment are strictly forbidden.
All yoga students should know the terms and conditions and then confirm the courses.